|As low as . . .||APR|
|View All Rates|
Who Can Join?
20th Century Fox Federal Credit Union membership is an exclusive benefit available to individuals who meet one of the following eligibility requirements:
- Employees of Twenty-First Century Fox Inc, News Corporation and any of its' affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Employees of firms and corporations with 200 or less employees assigned to work exclusively on the property of 20th Century Fox Studio located in Los Angeles County, California, and who are paid from Los Angeles, California; (6-30-00)
- Voting members of the following posts of the District No.7, Department of California, Veterans of Foreign Wars of the United States, in Woodland Hills, CA, who qualify for membership in accordance with its bylaws in effect on November 3, 1994:
- Post 1614 - La Crescenta, CA
- Post 2323 - Granada Hills, CA
- Post 2805 - Canoga Park, CA
- Post 3552 - Palmdale, CA
- Post 3834 - San Fernando, CA
- Post 4140 - Pacoima, CA
- Post 6110 - Canyon Country, CA
- Post 6213 - Sylmar, CA
- Post 6885 - Canyon Country, CA
- Post 7799 - Calabasas, CA
- Post 8310 - Burbank, CA
- Post 10040 - Sun Valley, CA
- Post 10049 - Simi Valley, CA
- Post 11508 - Winnetka, CA
- Employees and voting members of Local44 IATSE in North Hollywood, California who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws in effect on October 30, 1980; (1-14-08)
- Employees and voting members ofLocal44 IATSE-Production Workers in North Hollywood, California who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws in effect on October 30, 1980; (1-14-08)
- Employees and members of Local 80 - IATSE in Burbank, California who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws in effect on September 1, 2007; (3-10-08)
- Voting members of America Schools Program Los Angeles in Los Angeles, California who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws in effect on October 2, 2008; (10-3-08)
- Employees and regular members of Local 174 OPEIU in Burbank, California who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws in effect on June 23,1972; (6-3-09)
- Employees of the following groups who work in or are paid from the location specified:
- Best Friends Animal Society-Los Angeles Chapter, Woodland Hills, CA (6-18-08)
- Employees of the following groups who work in the locations specified:
- Best Friends Animal Society-Los Angeles Chapter, CA (6-18-08)
- Brilhante Company Inc., Los Angeles, CA (11-13-08)
- Fontaine Insurance Services, Woodland Hills, CA (8-7-08)
- Keystone Mortgage Corporation, El Segundo, CA (9-9-09)
- Metro Video Systems, Inc., El Segundo, CA (8-26-09)
- McRoberts Protective Agency, Inc. New York, NY (10-13-08)
Employees of and students attending the following schools in the location specified:
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law, Inglewood, CA (8-5-09)
- Members of best Friends Animal Society - Los Angeles, California who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union; employees of this credit union; persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment; members of the immediate family or household; organizations of such persons; and corporate or other legal entities in this charter."
- Members of the immediate family or household of a current 20th Century Fox FCU member
Get information on how your company can offer credit union membership to its employees at no cost or financial obligation. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Family members include your spouse and children, parents, brothers, sisters, stepchildren, stepparents, grandchildren, grandparents, and their spouses.
All members of your household (that is, those persons living under your roof) can now become credit union members. That means any person sharing a residence as part of a single-family unit, including domestic employees and others who live together as part of a family unit. An individual may be considered to be living in the same household although he or she is temporarily absent from the residence, such as children in college, or the military.
US Patriot Act - ID Verification Notice . . .On October 26, 2001, President Bush signed into law the USA Patriot Act. The purpose of this law is to help protect you, your family and our country from terrorism by preventing terrorist financing. We want you to know that section 326 of this Act requires our credit union to verify the identity of all new credit union members. We must also verify the identity of members and nonmembers added as signatories to and have access to new or existing deposit accounts and loans. We must also retain copies of documents used to verify your identity.
If you are an existing member . . .
If you joined the credit union before the USA Patriot Act rules became effective, we may also need to verify and retain copies of any documents used to verify your identity when you request a new deposit account, apply for a loan or are added as a signatory to a new or existing deposit or loan account. We ask for your understanding as we work to support these efforts to maintain the security of your funds and our country. Please speak with a credit union staff member if you have any questions or concerns about our identification policies.